v warning sign This site may contain signs of a lockdown.
> > Italy > Milan >Sunlight

Italy flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Milan, Italy

  • The data indicates sunshine hours in Milan range between 1h 30' per day in December & 9h 05' each day in July.
  • The longest day of the year is 15h 29' long and the shortest day is 8h 30' long.
  • The longest day is 6h 58' longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1900 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:12 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 43.3% of daylight hours. The remaining 56.7% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 44.9° above the horizon at Milan.
  • The summer solstice is on June 21st (the northern solstice) when the sun reaches it's highest point 67.99° above the horizon.
  • The winter solstice is on December 21st (the southern solstice) when the midday sun is at it's lowest point of 21.16° above the horizon.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 2h 00' 3h 23' 5h 05' 6h 12' 7h 11' 8h 00' 9h 05' 8h 11' 6h 00' 3h 54' 1h 42' 1h 30'   5h 12'
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 9h 08' 10h 18' 11h 50' 13h 29' 14h 52' 15h 36' 15h 16' 14h 04' 12h 29' 10h 51' 9h 27' 8h 46'   12h 00'
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 22 (78) 34 (66) 44 (56) 47 (53) 49 (51) 52 (48) 60 (40) 59 (41) 49 (51) 37 (63) 18 (82) 18 (82)   43 (57)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°). 24.7 34 44.8 56.5 64.8 68 65 56.6 45.2 33.7 24.6 21.2   44.9

Your Share Will Make An Essential Difference!

Please take a moment to share a climate graph or simply the address:
Thank You, so much! ❤️


Homepage